Evan M. Kwarta
joined Condon & Forsyth LLP in 2008. Evan's practice encompasses all
aspects of aviation, multi-district mass tort litigation, products liability, commercial and
construction litigation and appeals. During his legal career Evan has successfully represented
clients in cases involving contract, fiduciary, insurance and employment disputes.
Evan is admitted to the bar of New York (2006) and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts
of New York (2012). He is a member of the New York City and American Bar Associations.
He is a graduate of Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
(Order of the Advocates, Moot Court Society, Moot Court Special Teams member) and received
his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan (B.A., 2000). Prior to joining the firm,
Evan served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Viktor Pohorelsky of the E.D.N.Y.
Published Works and Presentations:
Evan M. Kwarta
- Ninth Circuit Addresses Federal Preemption.
Condon & Forsyth LLP Client Alert (March 2013).
- Contributor, The Liability Reporter, published jointly by IATA and Condon & Forsyth LLP. (15th ed., February 2012).
- Federal Court Denies Defendant Access to the Non-Public Portions of
Plaintiff's Facebook Account.
Condon & Forsyth LLP Client Bulletin (March 2012).
- Wrongful Death Litigation Arising Out of the Continental Connection
Flight 3407 Accident: A Federal Court Compels Plaintiff to Produce a Broad Array of Damages Discovery,
Including Social Media.
Condon & Forsyth LLP Client Alert (December 2011).
- Application of Federal Statutes to Passenger Boarding and Deplaning Claims.
Condon & Forsyth LLP Client Bulletin (December 2011).
- Co-author, Sealing your Settlement Agreement from the Public Eye.
IADC Privacy Project Volume IV (2011).
- Contributor, The Liability Reporter, published jointly by IATA and Condon & Forsyth LLP. (14th ed., February 2011).
- Contributor, The Liability Reporter, published jointly by IATA and Condon & Forsyth LLP. (13th ed., February 2010).
7 Times Square. 18th Floor. New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 894-6814; Fax: (212) 370-4453